21.3.2015

The #Beaver river



I hiked a few days ago to a beaver river near Russian border. The area is very intriguing because you may encounter wide range of beasts. If you are lucky enough you might be able to see bear or wolf.
The Beaver river
When I arrived at the river I found very nice backwater place where I decided to hide with the camera. Beaver is very sensitive animal and usually comes out off the haunt after sunset.

Indeed after sunset I suddenly saw when one beaver swam towards me. Awesome, I was lucky! Beaver swam quite close to me and scrambled the edge of the ditch to eat twigs.
Suddenly I heard a voice behind me. Rabbit had bounded from the forest wondering what I do.
Evening began to blur and I decided to return at home.
Rabbit watched me closely.

Beaver swam past me quickly

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti